I didn't want to bother you with a basic pancakes recipe so i picked a blueberry one. You can also find very good chocolate or honey one.
- 1&1/2 cup of all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup of caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup of milk (plus extra for later)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of oil + extra to cook
- 1/2 cup of fresh blueberry
- Maple sirup
- Whisk together first four ingredients; make a hole in the center.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together milk, egg, and oil; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened. Gently, pour the blueberries in.
- Pour about 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto a hot, lightly greased pan.
- Cook pancakes until tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked, turn and cook other side. Serve with maple syrup.