- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onions, chopped
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- small bunch coriander leaves finely chopped
- 1/2 cup diced haloumi
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms (which ever you prefere)
- 1/2 cup finely diced zuchini pre cooked)
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 6 tbs of plain tomato sauce
- 1 tsp caster sugar
Preheat the oven 200°
Pour the mix into two small dishes then crack the egg into each one. Put the dishes in the oven and cook about 10 minutes or until the egg is cook the way you like.
Serve with warm ciabatta, garlic bread or crackers.