- 5 eggs
- 70ml milk (always have a more)
- 1 spoon of baking soda
- Few drops of vanilla
- Nutella (a small one is good enough)
French crepes + Recipe
You cannot miss this recipe, it's a winner! Also instead of vanilla you could use orange flavor and instead of Nutella you can use Duche de leche, caramel sauce, jam....
- Mix eggs and milk well together. Add the flour bit by bit and the baking soda. Be carreful not to create lumps! Add the vanilla, mix. Cover and put in the fridge for an hour minimum.
- Heat the pan, keep a little bowl fill with oil close by and a large plate where you will put the crepes. If the mixture is too thick add some more milk (usully you have to).
- Before each crepe, soak a paper towel in the oil and spread it on the pan. Use about a laddle of mixture for each crepe, cook both sides, put it on the plate and spread Nutella on top. Re do this operation untill you finish the mixture. TIP: you can use 2 pans it will be quicker!
- The only thing is to make sure the crepes are perfectly on top of each other other way it won't look good :)