I am so exited about Easter week end, it is the only time in the years when you can eat a lot (A LOT) of chocolate and no one will judge you! Which one are your favorite? I go for the braised almonds chocolate... Yumm! My favorite! I am going away for the week end but as soon as I come back, I show you a trick to present your desert in the best way. With a family secret inside!!
- 2 Scotch fillets
- Salt, Pepper, Italian Herbs
- 150g fresh mushrooms
- Salt, Pepper, Butter
- Lemon juice (1/2 a lemon)
- Paprika (optional)
- 100ml Thickened cream
- Pasta or rice or healthy vegetables ;)
- Cut the mushrooms and cook them in a little bit of butter, salt and pepper. Stir. After 5 to 10 minutes add the cream, lemon juice and paprika (optional).
- In a hot pan, add butter and throw it the scotch fillet. Add salt and pepper on it and cook both side 1 minute.
I wish you all a happy Easter