Pinterest

Friday, March 29, 2013

Creamy mushroom sauce on Scotch Fillet

For the one who like red meat, nothing to say scoth fillet is one of the best part on the beef. The only thing is the cooking, don't over cook it!! If you like it over cook or 'well done' go for lamb! What I am showing you today isn't extraordinary, but it's quick to make (for a week night) and you will enjoy it so much more than a bowl of pasta!

I am so exited about Easter week end, it is the only time in the years when you can eat a lot (A LOT) of chocolate and no one will judge you! Which one are your favorite? I go for the braised almonds chocolate... Yumm! My favorite! I am going away for the week end but as soon as I come back, I show you a trick to present your desert in the best way. With a family secret inside!!




Ingredients
  • 2 Scotch fillets
  • Butter
  • Salt, Pepper, Italian Herbs
  • 150g fresh mushrooms
  • Salt, Pepper, Butter
  • Lemon juice (1/2 a lemon)
  • Paprika (optional)
  • 100ml Thickened cream
  • Pasta or rice or healthy vegetables ;)

Directions
  1.  Cut the mushrooms and cook them in a little bit of butter, salt and pepper. Stir. After 5 to 10 minutes add the cream, lemon juice and paprika (optional).
  2. In a hot pan, add butter and throw it the scotch fillet. Add salt and pepper on it and cook both side 1 minute.

I wish you all a happy Easter
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment