Milk Chocolate cupcakes
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 large eggs, at room temperature
- 250g milk chocolate
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- + Nutella (a small jar is enough)
- + Ferrero rocher (around 10)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Softened butter and chocolate together and in the bowl mix it with the sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, 1 at a time. Add the flour and mix until just combined.
- Put a paper in the muffins tray or butter it. Scoop the batter into the muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Don't overbake! Let the cupcakes cool thoroughly in the pan.
- Cut out a small piece out of the top (Discard or eat the small pieces of cake!). Fill each cupcake with 1 tablespoon of Nutella.
- Top off each cupcake with a Ferrero Rocher candy, slighting pressing into the Nutella so it stays put. Store in the fridge. It's delicious hot or cold!