You can fill it with any ingredients. Today bacon and cheese, tomorrow proscuitto and parmesan or tuna & pickles.
- 6 to 8 slices of white bread
- 20 cl of milk
- A pinch of salt & pepper
- 6 slices of bacon
- 4 slices of cheese (your favorite)
- 3 eggs
- Preheat the oven 180°
- In a mixing bowl mix well the eggs, the milk, salt & pepper.
- Cook the bacon in a pan.
- Place the white bread slices on the bottom of the cake pan and ensure that you are covering the whole bottom. It's possible at this step to spread cream cheese on the bread slices.
- Add the bacon cut on pieces and the slices of cheese. Pour a part of the mixture on it and keep adding bread, bacon, cheese... All the way to the top!
- Pour the most part of the mixture on the top of the last slices of bread.
- Bake for 35 minutes.