I recently discovered this new bakery that has this beatifull sourdough bread and at home we can't live without it. I started to rediscover this simple but delicious bread with everything.
- 4 slices of sourdough bread
- 2 poached eggs
- Few slices of peperroni (can also use fried bacon)
- 1/2 soft avocado
- 1 tomato
- Start boiling water for the eggs while putting the bread in the toaster.
- Spread avocado on the bread add tomato slices and peperroni.
- Poached the eggs and add them on the sandwich then close it. Too easy!