Pinterest

Sunday, June 9, 2013

DIY cercle Paper Garland & Opening of the ETSY shop

Yay! It's a long week end! These 3 days off because of the Queen's birthday will be really well used. In a word, craft, craft, Craft.

I wish to advise you of the oppening of my Etsy shop where I started to list my last creations. How exiting?! Sharing my creations with you on the blog is one thing, but being able to sell them all over the world is at the next level. Now let's see if people like it.


This garland would be perfect for a baby shower, new born bedroom or even a weding decoration.

Material
  • Thin brown rope
  • Large papers (all of them white or very close to white)
  • Hole punch
  • Craft glue
 Direction
  1. Cut 1.5m of rope (or just cut the size that you wish to make your garland).
  2. Using the hole punch make 30 circles
  3. Glue 2 circles to each other with the rope going inbetween them, and start over and over untill you use every circle or untill the size pleases you. Leave about 2 centimeter between each circle.
Feel free to go have a look at the Etsy shop and let me know what you think :)

Have a good week end

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment