- 1 bag of microwave pop corn
- 1 cup of salted butter
- 2 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of maple syrup
- 3 snickers
- In a pot, melt the butter and brown sugar together.
- Then add the mapple syrup (you can replace it by corn syrup) et the snickers slice.
- Let it melt on a not too hot pot. 'Cook' the pop corn: follow the indications on the box.
- Put it in a large bowl and pour the sauce on the top. I recommend you use a spoon to eat it!
Just to show you that i'm the only person that can fail microwave pop corn!!