Pinterest

Saturday, April 20, 2013

My favorite of all

I've been talking about myself, baking, cooking or DIY but never about where do I get my inspiration. Here is a list of my Top 10 cooking blog. Trust me you  will find something you love in each of them!

When I decide to start following a new blog it is because first I like their pictures. I am obsessed about great food pictures and ameliorate my shooting skills. I also look at the kind of food, if the recipe are likely to work, the general ingredients use, if there is enough baking recipe, a little of junk food... I am very fancy to select a blog so it is maybe a good thing there is so many!

I will give you more links soon because 10 is definitely not enough, there is so many great cooking blogs.

chocolate-hazelnut macaroon torte
the smitten kitchen



  1. Smitten Kitchen
  2. Love from the oven
  3. Sally's baking addiction
  4. What should I eat for breakfast today
  5. Table for two
  6. Sprouted Kitchen
  7. Sips and Spoonfuls
  8. Hungry rabbit
  9. Daisy's world
  10. Chef in training

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment