- 200g chicken breast fillet cut in chunks
- 1 handful of snow peas
- 1/2 cup of cashew
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup of pinaple chunks (optional)
- 1 packet of fresh honkkien noodles
- 2 tbs say sauce
- 2 tbs fish sauce
- 1 tbs balsamic vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Sea salt
- 1 tbs cooking oil (vegetables)
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Add water in a small sauce pan, bring it to boil and add the snowpeas. Leave it to a gentle simmer for about 10 minutes or until soft. Drain and set aside.
- Add water in a medium sauce pan, bring it to boil add the honkkien noodles and cook 2 to 3 minutes or follow the instructions on the packed. Drain and set aside.
- Set a wok pan over medium heat, add vegetables oil and onions, cook about 5 minutes. Add the cashew, cook another 3 to 5 minutes or until golden brown. Add the chicken chuncks and lower the heat when it becomes white. Cool another 5 minutes or until the chicken is ready. Add thai sauce, fish sauce, balsamic vingear, salt, pepper and paprika. Season to taste.
- Finaly, add the noodles and snowpeas and heat a few minutes, stir occasionaly.
- Serve immediatly and add pinaple chunks if desired.