|Dans le four|
- 2 tbs flour (all purpose)
- 1 pinch of salt
- 120g granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 30g butter
- 60ml milk
- 2 tbs greek yogurt / cherry yogurt
- Preheat oven at 180°
- Mix sugar and eggs until a smooth and white mix. Soften the butter (microwave or sauce pan) and add it in the mix. Add the flour, salt, milk and yogurt and mix it.
- Once your preparation ready, butter the cake pan and pour it the fruits and the mix on top.
- Cook 40 to 45 minutes
- If you are using can fruits use only 100g or it will be too sweet
- You should add 2 tbs of cherry yogurt or 2 tbs juice from the can, that will make your cake even better!
- Variations: cherry, apricots, plums.