It is so easy to bake and you will impress everyone for sure. Now this is only an individual dessert, if you were going to make a large one it wouldn't work because the outside will burn or the middle will be liquid. Like I was telling you it is so quick to make so you can totally have fun with the presentation. Here I used muffin wrap, but you can use coffee cup, mini cake pan, basically any small container!
I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do!
- 200g dark baking chocolate
- 8 to 12 square of dark chocolate
- 5 eggs
- 160g sugar
- 100g butter
- 1 1/2 tbs flour
- Preheat the oven at 260°
- In a saucepan, melt the 200g of chocolate and the butter until well combine.
- In a mixing bowl, mix sugar and eggs together until light, smooth and white. Add slowly then flour. Then the chocolate mix.
- Robe butter and flour in the cake pan (if you intend to get it out, if not, just a little of butter). Fill up the cake pan 3/4 full and add a square of chocolate in each
- Cook 8 to 10 minutes, depending on the size of you cake pan. It is ready when the top is hard. Be Careful, don't overcook it!
- You can exchange the chocolate square by white chocolate squares or jam!
- Serve with fresh raspberry