It is not too difficult to make, just a little annoying wirth the frosting. Here again, you can have fun with the way you present it. I cut cercles in my brownie, applied the frosting and decorate it with mini Oreo. But it's up to you to use any way you like ;)
- Your favorite brownie recipe
- 1 box of mini Oreo
- 15ml milk
- 185g butter
- 300 à 350g icing sugar
- Bake the brownie and let it cool down.
- In a frozing bag, add 1/2 of the mini Oreo, close and smash it! Pour the crumbs in a mixing bowl.
- Add the milk and mix until liquid texture. Melt the butter add it and mix. Now add the icing sugar, slowly until you find the right consistency. If you add too much, don't panic, just add more water in.
- Just the decoration left! Cut forms in the brownie. Tips: once you finish cutting the forms, enjoy the brownie left over! Put frosting on the top of each brownie and oreos to decorate.